Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Crappy Cells

So I went to the doctor today and found out that I have precancerous cells on my Cervix. What this means is that I will have to have surgery to have the cells removed. It's an outpatient surgery so I don't have to stay overnight someone will have to drive me home, Rob will probably do that. I am optimistic that this will work, the doctor said that this should clear up all the bad cells. Afterwards I will be healing for about 4 weeks, which during that time nothing is supposed to go in the Vagoo area. Sadness for me. Then I have to go to the doc's after the 4 weeks, then 3 months later, then 6 months, then finally back to once a year. From now on they will have to keep track and make sure that everything is staying clear and clean.

I'm nervous I would be lying if I said I wasn't but I really do think that things are going to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment