Friday, January 02, 2009

Getting Started

So this weekend I cleaned up my gym membership and will start going back on Monday, yippee. I also looked in to somethings you should do if you are trying to get pregnant, like taking prenatal vitamins even if your not pregnant yet. I am going to pick some of those up when I go to the store. I feel jazzed about this, I know it's not going to be easy and there will be days that I wish I could just eat what I want but I know I can do this. It's for a baby that's all I have to keep thinking about, baby.

I'm also going to make an appointment with my OB and talk to her about things I should start doing and seeing if there is anything they can do to make this easier. I don't want this to take forever but I know not to get my hopes up with my body this could take years, yuck.

1 comment:

  1. I think losing weight will also make the pregnancy easier on you, physically, and working out will make your back and legs stronger for it. When you get pregnant, you can still work out to the same level you were beforehand.. I had a friend who was still running when she was pregnant. You'll gain back the weight, but then when you give birth, it'll feel like you can fly you're so light!;)

    ReplyDelete