Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Snuggling

So I spent the morning in bed with Rob. Snuggling, kissing, giggling, and talking about how much we loved each other. It was silly, lovely and I am so happy for the days that I get to do this. I feel like it reconnects me to him and recharges my love batteries, which over the days and weeks take a beating as normal life grinds away at it.

We talked about the children we plan to have, what we want to name them and what we think they will look like. I think the boy is going to have slightly curly brown hair, and the little girl with have really curly red hair. What every they will look like they will be smart and funny and full of sass. Once they get old enough I know Rob is going to teach them all sorts of tricks to play on their moms and how to look the cutest when they are in trouble. We even talked about having them take fencing classes when they are old enough.

I’m so happy I had this morning I will glory in it for as long as I can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment