Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Shit!

Shit shit shit shit shit!!! I though we where doing well but I guess I'm wrong fuck fuck. All this time I had no idea that anything was wrong, I knew she was down because of her mom but she has not said word one of how she is feeling neglected and uncared for. Part of it is that I may have really not been seeing the signs but she has never voiced anything. I don't know if she has been talking to Rob about this but I did not know I would make some effort do what I can to fix things but god. URGGGGGGGGG! Shit shit shit!

I don't know what to do, fuck I do know what to do. We all need to sit down and talk like I told Rob we needed to do months ago to see how we are doing, but it's as much my fault as his I could have asked to but I was happy floating along. I guess things need to change, you think things are all right then you get smacked in the face yippee!!!

This could have all been prevented we really need to make an effort to talk more often.

Fuck Shit Balls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment