Thursday, June 03, 2010

Staying Home

I need to find some way that I can stay home with Ellie. I had a baby so that I could raise her and take care of her. I did not have a baby so I could take care of her on nights and weekends. I know that it's going to be hard to raise her I know that right now it's easy. But I still want to raise her good or bad. She is my baby I want to be the one to see her grow and change. Maybe when she is older I will want to work again, when she is at school. But right now I need to be home, I need too. Being at work just does not fit for me.

I'm sitting here at work and I am thinking "Yes I could do this everyday, leave Ellie with my sister. But do I want to?" It's going to hurt me inside to let this job suck the life out of me and make me leave my Ellie.

I know that we need money, I also know that we need insurance but there has to be someway that we can get this with me working at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment