Monday, October 04, 2010

Apple Paloza

So yesterday my friends and I where going to go to the Hilton Apple Fest....... But is was yucky outside.  Cold, rainy, muddy and all that grossness.  So instead we went to Wegmans and got, apple crisp, apple cider and some moves, and went back to my house to vegetate for the day.  It was wonderful, I love days where nothing is really planed and you just chill out and have fun spending time with friends. 

Movies watched: 4 and a quarter.

Losers: Awesome movie, great action, cool weapons, funny acting, not a really in depth plot, perfect for the first movie.

Backup Plan:  We watched about 20 minutes of this movie and just could not go on, it was so crappy.

Runaways:  Very good movie loved all the acting, go little but not so little Dakota Fanning.Very surreal and engrossing.

Lewis C.K. Shameless: So funny, I love this man "Suck a bag of dicks!"

Wolfman:  We saw this movie in the theater but we loved it so much we had to watch it again.  I just love the old time feel of all the sets and the actors.  I also love that the makeup for the wolf man was all hand done no CGI.  It was very old school wolfman, LOVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment