Friday, September 03, 2010

Being Poly

I don't know what being Poly is, for the last three years I thought I knew. I wanted poly to be Rob and I in a relationship with another women who loved us both. One who wanted to spend the day and night with both of us equally. I wanted that to be us, a happy loving trio snuggling on a bed together.

Realistically that is not what poly is for us, Poly for us is two women sharing a man. Heather and I have nothing to do with each other, we are friends and that is about it. I would love to say we are like sisters at least but we are not, we are just comfortable friends. In someways this is not bad but I dreamed of so much more, Heather will never be that snuggling girl for me. I have come to except this about our life, I don't think we will ever find a girl who can be that for both of us.

4 comments:

  1. THAT is exactly what I want, and I'm not getting it, girl OR boy. Blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't discount it. You just don't have it in Dennis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't think it is possible for us sadly, as much as I would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catanya -- this is Heidel/Soldia from PolyPerx. That is what happened in my triad too. My hubby's wife started out involved, then withdrew. We are so rocky now and I think it's because our relationships are unequal. It's our husband and his two wives and even though Wife and I love each other (as friends and sister wives), our relationship with Hubby is much stronger than our relationship with each other. Which is sad, and too bad.

    ReplyDelete