Thursday, September 07, 2006

Starting Day

Today is Dave's first day at work and I am excited and nervous. I want so badly for everything to go well for him. I applied for a new schedule at work and it looks good that I might just get it. Things are just looking better at better for us. Mind you I don't want to get all excited and then have everything fall to pieces but I can't help but be a little hopeful. Yippee!!!!!!

On Saturday I am hanging out with my friends for gaming then on Sunday I am hanging out with my friend Harmony who I have been missing a lot. So it is looking like my weekend is going to be a none stop thrill ride.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad for you guys. It's even better that you'll be getting out of the house, and into your own life again.:) hrrah!

    ReplyDelete