Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Baby Crazy


I have been thinking about babies’ a lot lately, I think I am driving my husband nuts. I ask him about names all the time and what he thinks they will look like and act like. He wants me to wait until after I lose weight and get more on schedule but it is driving me nuts. Every time I see a baby I want to play with it, hug it, and giggle with it. It fells like my heart is braking when I see a pregnant women and I see a lot because I work in a call center, and if you have ever worked in a call center you know what I mean. It’s like they drug the water with fertility drugs for god sack.
I have a friend that has a baby and when he was younger he would let me hold him. I used to worry that my friend was annoyed that I wanted to hold him all the time. Now he is older and I think he might be a little scared of me which is understandable since I only see him once and awhile, but I am still sad. I don't know how much longer I can hold out on this baby crazy need, my husband just may have to get used to the idea of a chubby pregnant wife.

1 comment:

  1. You don't need to lose weight to have a baby. I got pregnant, and I was 275. I know a woman who had 3 children, and she was what I would call.. vast. You'll be fine, but because of your missing organ, definately need constant dr supervision.
    Dr's can be buttheads about weight for no good reason.

    ReplyDelete