Sunday, July 06, 2008

Not Much

I'm sad and happy I don't have much to post lately. This is good because a lot of times I post because I have an issue and lately there have been no major issues.

Rob, Heather and I are really just feeling stuff out, things are going well and I'm happy to no end. I do feel thought that we really need to sit down and have a talk to see how we are all feeling. Mainly because Heather is very good at keeping stuff to herself and I think without us forcing her to talk she may not say it.

One great thing is that it has been a full year since I left Dave as of the 5 of July, and I am so happy about that. I am not happy about the fact that I am not divorced yet but I really have a hard time finding a good lawyer, I wish I knew someone who knew a lawyer. So much had happened in this year and when I look back it boggles my mind.

I have moved in with Rob and Heather, I have two nights with him every week, we show our love pretty openly which is great and I think we really are starting to build a life together. I have also changed a lot as a person, I am happier, I am better with my money, I am trying hard not to lie anymore because I really hate it, and I fell more like myself.

I have talked to Rob about the fact that I really want to have some sort of commitment ceremony next year, don't know when exactly but I am thinking the summer some time. He seems really interested but he really wants to have Heather involved as do I. He thinks that if it is a commitment ceremony where I am marrying to both of them and not just them it will make it easier for Heather and I agree. It will be about sharing my life with both of them and not trying to separate Heather and Rob's relationship. Know I just need to think of how we are going to do it, maybe I will post on my Poly boards and someone there will have a good idea. I really want my friends to be there, also my parents would be happy to be there as well don't know about Rob or Heathers but probably not. I think it's going to end up a lot like a handfasting, so we shall see.

1 comment:

  1. If you wanted to make it inexpensive for you.. find a place you love to be.. maybe someplace outdoors, and have your friends and family join you there.. then all go eat someplace you love to eat, to celebrate. If we had a house, I'd offer it up along with cooking for people.. but our apartment is so tiny!

    ReplyDelete