Thursday, September 16, 2010

Post Secret

So a friend at work pointed out this blog to me, Post Secret. I don't know what to say about it, I know I love it but I also feel a sense of dread looking at it as well. People send postcards with a secret on it to the blog author and he picks some to post to his blog every Sunday. Reading the postcards make me feel like I am being let in to a private world. They also make me scared, I can't even figure out why.

They seem to help so many people find peace or at least some understanding. For me they make me think of what I would send, I have secrets but I have not hidden many of them. Most I have told my twin sister others I have shared with my boyfriend. I don't know if it's right for me to send one, do my secrets really count.

Reading them truly gets my emotions going, happy and sad. Knowing that people are mailing these out into the world to be possible read by everyone is amazing.

When I write this blog and talk about how I feel about being Poly is my way of sharing my secrets. I need this as much as everyone else needs Post secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment