Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Watchmen

So last Friday I got to go see Watchmen, it was amazing. I loved it so much I went a second time, and I would go a third or forth time if I could. It was so true to the comic, and it filled in the spaces in between the frames as well. Here are somethings I loved about the movie.

-I love how DR. Manhattan looks, his eyes are like constant star burst and when the camera moves near him there is this interesting other worldly sound effect that happens.

-The scene with Night Owl and Silk Specter in the owl ship is so sexy. I like that they went there, it was unexpected and amazingly done.

-The actor who played Rorschach was so good, he truly made me feel for him. At the end right before he is disintegrated his emotion is so strong and it really makes you understand why he was doing what he was doing.

-The fighting was so well done it truly gave action to the comic. I like how the movie was great for people who had read the comic and for people who had not.

-The Scene at the end with Ozymandias after everything has happened and Night Owl and Silk Specter are leaving, he looks like a little kid waiting for someone to tell him that he has done the right thing it's so cool.

-The music. Bitching! Some people whinnied that they should have used new music, I think that's stupid the movie takes place in the 80's we have perfect music just waiting to be used and it was well done I must say.

So that is just some of the reasons I love the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment