Monday, November 15, 2010

Dreaming Of Me

It has been a long time since I have gotten to have a me moment.  Things have been so crazy and stressful at work and home is busy with all the stuff we do that I just don't have time.  I have to drop Ellie at daycare, then work then I pick up Ellie, then I go to the Gym three times a week, do my chores once a week, take care of Ellie when I am not doing that.  The weekends are full of Dagorhir practices on Saturday, and gaming on Sunday. I just want a moment to breath.

I had a dream where I was just walking in a stream, rocks where digging in to my feet and cutting them but I did not care.  I felt so calm and full of the feeling of me that it did not matter the pain or cold.  I feel like that is what I need in my life something to make me not care about the being tired and stressed.

Ellie is a big help everyday when I go and get her from day care, I am so excited I'm almost running to get to her room.  Then she smiles at me when she sees me at the door and I just melt, it's so much of what I thought being a mom would be.   

My life is not that bad I have a place to leave, a job, an amazing man who loves me and has the ability to love more, a baby that I have wanted for so long, and friends and family who really care about me.  How can I want more, and yet I do.  Just a breath, sometime to lean back and look at all that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment