Monday, November 15, 2010

Sister Wives 2

I know the show has been done for awhile but I really wanted to say how much I really loved the show and I really do hope that they have a second session.  I think what I want most is for it to keep the same feeling of honesty and truth.  They seemed so real and honest, sometimes it hurt, they really wanted people to see what their life was really like and to know how they truely felt about it all.

I was able to identify with all of the wives in one way or the other.  The feelings of jealousy, hope, trust, love, frustration, and passion for the way they lived.  They where never ashamed of the way they lived, they where happy to be in the relationship they just had to deal with the occasional issue.

That is all I really had to say about it at this point I really hope that they get a chance to share more of their lives with all of us.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:39 PM

    I loved sisterwives :)
    My favorite wife was the third one! :)

    ReplyDelete