Friday, May 30, 2008

Slash That

So slash the two nights thing as soon as I get it, its gone. Rob and Heather are having some problems and as sad as I am about giving up what I've just earned I realize their marriage is more important then a night. I think I am part of their problems but surprisingly enough not the main contributor I think other things are coming out ahead.

I really hope that this can get fixed because I really do like the two of them together, I think they may need counselling but it is so hard to find a Poly friendly one. I'm sad about this but even before Rob told me the night was off for a bit I had decided to tell him to go sleep with Heather. Let the summer relationship drama begin.

Yuck I want things to be happier, I was so hoping that moving to the new place would give us a chance for some peace but I guess not right now. I hope everyone else's summer goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment