Thursday, May 29, 2008

Update: More Nights

So Heather gave me Thursday I did not even have to ask she just said "Hey I was thinking it's time you got another night how about Thursdays?"

I don't know what to say I was stunned and so happy, things must be going better then I think they are.

Rob and Heather are having some issues but unfortunately I don't know how soon that will be fixed. Rob is resentful that Heather is choosing her family over him, he misses her and is upset that the last 6 years of their marriage she has been taking care of them and now that we have moved away he still never sees her. He wants to really have a marriage with her but it feels like they are just not connecting and he is worried. Rob and I are getting closer but he still loves her and a big part of him wants her to be more a part of our new life.

A lot of this is not Heathers fault her mom is ill and is not really getting better. The Doctors have told them that there is nothing else they can give her, no more drugs or antibiotics she is pretty much on her own. They have even gone so far as to say hospice should be an option that they look into. I don't think she is going to make it much longer, their is really not to much else the doctors can do. One min she gets out of the hospital the next min she is right back in. Heather is over run, over tierd, over stressed, and just plain sad. Sometimes I don't think Rob sees that, Heather does need to spend more time here but until things have been decided about her mother one way or another they are going to be her priority.

Other then the sad stuff things are going pretty well, works not bad rag is coming up and the weather is super super nice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment