Monday, September 27, 2010

My Ellie

Ellie is growing up so fast it's hard for me to see her getting bigger and not being my sweet little tiny girl. I love that she is growing at the same time because now she moves and wiggles and smiles. She is sitting next to me right now in her wiggle chair, trying to grab her toes and sucking on her lower lip.

I can't wait to watch her change and learn, being with her is some of the happiest hours I have had in my life. At first Heather was not so interested in her but now that she is so cute and talkative she has really started to take a liking to her. I have actually went out to exercise and hang out with friends and Heather has been happy to help Rob watch her.

Just thinking about all the milestones that are going to happen in her life and that I am going to be apart of them makes me smile. She is yelling at the top her lungs now, she is not mad or anything she just loves using her voice. Silly cute baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment