Sunday, September 26, 2010

Killin Time

Nice calm weekend just killen time, hanging with my baby girl the Ellie, Rob and Heather. I have three days next week to chill out then back to work training and getting ready for the next class.

I wish that I felt more confidant with my ability to train. I know that when I get in front of the room I can do it, its really the planing portion that gets me. It does not help that my fellow OJT coach is so fast about getting everything done, she takes over before we have even had a chance to start thinking about what we need to do. I want the chance to prove that I can do this job, so next time we get a chance I am just going to do it and not ask her for anything.

Had some nice time today playing Minecraft, I really love this game it's so much fun. I can build a cave hide out or I can raise a fortress high into the night, then I can kill zombies and dig up Iron ore all in the same day. Awesome game if you have not played it yet you should try it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment