Saturday, October 14, 2006

The 90


Well I had a very interesting Friday the 13th, I spent it trapped on route 90 in Buffalo New York. I don't know if everyone heard about it but there was a very big storm in western NY which really sucked. About 350 thousand people are left without electricity, plus trees are everywhere having been knocked out by pounds of snow. By Friday afternoon I did finally escape the 90 but only after being rescued by some very nice Amish guys. They came and dug my car out of the snow as well as several other people's car. So far a lot of people still don't have electricity and a whole bunch of damage was done to the trees in Buffalo. Hopeful all the electricity should be on by the end of the week, but I think it will take a lot longer for Buffalo to recover from this it was pretty devastating.

No comments:

Post a Comment