Friday, October 06, 2006

Driving

Because of where I am living now I have an hour and 15 min ride to work which gives me a long time to think about things. Like how pretty the trees are, I wonder where that guy is driving to so fast, should I call my sister tonight? Things like that. I just wonder what the other people are thinking as they are driving to there job or home or where ever.

My week is broken up into segment’s work, gaming, Sunday(day off). Then my day is broken up it to segments home, driving, work, driving, home. Finally my work is broken up into segments start work, first break(first quarter), work, lunch(halfway), work, break(last quarter), end of work. Sometimes I hate that I just want to throw it all off and go crazy, but it's day in day out of segments. When I drive this is what I think of. I also make up stories, and silly romances. Most of all I dream about things I want to do in my life, little things, and big things.

1 comment: