Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wood Floor, Bare Feet

I am so happy I am now in my new apartment, I have no furniture but I am in my new place. I love the feeling of a new place, everything is new and interesting. The feeling of the hard wood floor as I walk across it with my bare feet, the new fridge and shiny new stove, the light of sun coming thought the windows.

Things have been so hard the last couple of years, my husband and I had only been married for a little under a year when he lost his job. The stress of trying to find a new place because the place we where living in was too much for our means was horrible. Then my husband taking 2 years to find a new job and the whole time having to live with my parents, it was a real strain on our marriage but we held thought it and I think that shows how strong we can be. Having our new place and him having a job has really made my life so much better, now then only thing I have to stress about is me not my whole family.

I am so happy I have had friends these last few years it has made my life so much easier having people who understand. I don't know how people can get along with out friends, getting into table top gaming has really changed my life in that respect. I will never forget the day my brother talked my twin sister and I into playing his Castles and Cockatrice game that he and his friends had made. I have found more real friends in gaming then anywhere else, heck I meet my husband at a live action role-play event. I am just so happy that things are going better and I hope it stays this way at least for a little while.

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This means you can see Livejournal again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know so happy I am!

    ReplyDelete