Monday, November 20, 2006

Dreams


I love dreams all my life I have wandered their twisted halls in wonder. Many of my dreams are like paintings, textured but colorful. Full of visions from my life but with amazing landscapes unimagined in the real world. The kinds of dreams I find the most interesting are my futures dreams. Since I was a child I have had dreams of the future nothing amazing like lotto numbers or who will become president but small moments in my life. Sometimes a week will go by before I see the image from my dream sometimes years. The moment that proved to me this was real was at my high school graduation when my class was practicing for the processional and one of the kids got kicked out for cutting up. I was stunned I remembered this scene clearly from a dream I had had years ago, I turned to my twin sister and saw the same look on her face she had had the same dream.

My favorite dreams are the dreams where I am kissing someone. Sometimes it's me that’s doing the kissing and sometimes I am someone else being kissed. The dreams are always so intense and real I feel a sense of loss when I wake up and I am no longer kissing that person. These dreams really get me especially when I dream about someone I know.

Go dream, meander thought the hills and sweet shadows of dreaming and find a mystery.

3 comments:

  1. They get you in a good way, or a bad way? I don't think I've ever dreamnt about an intimate situation with someone I know, that I didn't secretly want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a good way it's just sometimes it can make things intresting. Oh there are alot of things I want to do but they are not always something I can do if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I do know, believe me. I am the queen of frustration.

    ReplyDelete