Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Threadless

I forgot I wanted to post about this cool new website I found for T-shirts. I love the cool pictures they have and I have bought two shirts from them already. They have a sale right now until Christmas for $10 T-shirts and there not the crappy kind that most sites throw at you for $10.

I guess I wanted to post about this because T-shirts play a big part in the geeky world I live in. Everyone wears their shirts and it gives away a little of their personality and style. I love it, I hope you guys like the site. I have a link to Threadless under my links go look have fun.

1 comment:

  1. I've loved that site forever, but haven't bought anything. They don't seem to have a lot of clothing for those of us who are horizontally challenged.

    ReplyDelete