Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Flirt




I love to flirt, with everyone guy and girl alike. Well not everyone if I can tell they are not receptive I don't. I even flirt with friends I know are totally straight. I think one of the best things about being really close to a friend is being able to flirt with them comfortably.

I have always been really sexual and when I realized that I liked both guys and girls the world was like a candy store. I have always felt a little out of place thought since when I was growing up I always thought I was so huge even thought I was not. The problem was that all the girls in my school where so much smaller not just in weight but small frames and short. I was always tall and large in the shoulders and basically everywhere else. I was thin I did not start to get chubby until senior year when I got my first boyfriend I just thought I was bigger because of how much smaller they all where.

Things are better now for me because I am more comfortable in my skin and with the way I look. I don't care if I'm chubby I work with what I have which is a happy attitude and a friendly flirty smile. Like I said I love flirting it makes me fell good when people flirt back and I can tell they like me. I don't try to lead people on thought since I don't think that’s really fair. My married relationship is a little on the free side so it's ok if I flirt and with my husbands permission I can even do a little more. I try not to go crazy and to be honest since I have been married I have never had the opportunity to do more but its still fun. Right now there are only one or two people in my friend group that I would like to do more then flirt with buuuuuuttttt, with things being the way they are that can be iffy. Oh well at least I can still flirt.

1 comment: