Sunday, July 29, 2007

Poems 3

Pressing against the wall
Fingers digging into fabric
Heart beating fast, warm skin
Strong hands hold and touch
Nose lingers at my throat smelling my scent
A sigh escapes my lips
Body leaning trapping but inviting
Lips meet mine, oh so desperately
My mind is blown; I fall away leaving a yearning beast of want and need
Nothing is left but the heat and passion
My face rests against stubble and I pray
Make my fire burn, consume me



I can feel the pull of the moon calling to me
I step onto the cool wood the screen door closing behind me
A white sheet wraps around me as my hair moves gently in the wind
I breathe in the night its cloying embrace
I know my soul is here coming with the storm
I can smell the burning lightning and pounding rain
I open my arms waiting
Crashing
It fills me as it soaks me
Clinging to my self I pull it in
Knowing I will not feel this way again
No storm is ever the same it empties me
Leaving me wet and shivering
But clean

No comments:

Post a Comment