Monday, July 23, 2007

Sleeping

Feeling very lonely right now, don't really know why it is hitting me so bad right now but it is. Maybe the thought of going to sleep alone, waking up alone is getting to me. I hate being alone, it really hurts me so much. I lay in bed and dream about something I can't have, it makes my heart feel empty. I am trying really hard to be calm and wait but it's so hard. I realized today that I have been sleeping alone for a whole month now and to be honest I hate it. I thought oh yippee I get the bed all to myself so cool, but it sucks. I don't like feeling alone,

My whole life I have had someone to sleep with. Up until I moved out of my parents house I slept in bunk beds with my twin sister, if I ever got lonely I could crawl in bed with her. Then I had my first boyfriend and then finally my husband I was never alone. Now I can't even crawl in bed with my sister because she has her husband and her baby no more room for me.

It really is hard for me I want to feel a loving warm body next to me, one that will kiss me with soft firm lips and hold and caress me with kind strong hands. I just can't handle being alone, this morning I woke up and I found tears on my face I had dreamed so strongly of someone being by my side that when I woke up and no one was there it was devastating. Hopeful this will end at some point, but I don't think I will ever be someone who likes to sleep alone. So until then I just hope I can make it thought the night with out reaching my arm out for another warm body beside me that’s not going to be there.

1 comment:

  1. That will get better, but I know it sucks. :/ Living alone is the same. I didn't like it much at all.

    ReplyDelete