Monday, September 17, 2012

Let it out

I think I get why people do crazy and stupid things sometimes.  Like getting a really drastic hair cut or sleeping with some random person at a bar.  Or stealing a car for a joyride.  I think people do it to try to get out some pain or angry that is deep inside of them.  Something they just can't seem to handle and need some way to let it out even if they have to burn it out.  I also think it has some roots in controlling something in their life.  They can't control the other crappy things that are happening in their life but at least they can control this moment.

I have never wanted to be crazy or dumb but I will say that it does feel like I need to do something to deal with these feelings that keep building inside.  I need to find a way to let all of this out or I am going to explode.  

No comments:

Post a Comment