Sunday, September 16, 2012

In One Of Those Movies

I feel like I am in one of those movies where everything is going wrong and the main characters are trying to do there best to fix it but it ends up not working.  Like the girl starts dating the guy to make the other guy jealous and she finally gets the guy but realizes that she is now in love with the fake boyfriend but now it's to late.  Or the couple who gets pregnant to fix their marriage but it only makes it worse.  Or the friends who accidentally kill some one and instead of telling someone they hide it and end up paying for it with their lives.

Thats how I feel right now like everything is going wrong and I am doing my best to make it better and make the best of it but I'm just going to get screwed in the end anyways. How do you fix that what can you honestly do but smile and bear it and hope everything does work out in the end, maybe I can get one of those romantic comedy endings instead.  I should be so lucky huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment