Friday, September 07, 2012

What Hurts

I’m just hurt and sad. I always though we had a pretty honest relationship and I just feel so hurt. Hurt because he feels like he has to lie and sad because he did. When I asked him to be honest about it he still lied to me and then asked me why I did not trust him. It made me so upset that he tried to pin it on me and make me feel bad.

Honestly the madness has really faded for me and now I am just really sad. I never wanted to be here, I wanted him to always feel like he could tell me everything. I try not to look at everything as if it is a one way street, so I wonder if this is something that I may have caused. Its very possible that he is the one to blame in this and he just does not want to be honest but it’s just as possible that I may have made him feel like he can not be honest with me for something’s.

I am so tired with everything that has happened to me in the last couple of months and I just don’t think I have it in me to deal with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment