Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lies

I hate lies they make me crazy.  I am not perfect and have told my own lies in the past but I feel like I have done my best to turn over a new leaf.  Almost all of my past boyfriends (ex-husband) have lied to me.  My first boyfriend was dating another girl while he was dating me and I had to find out when she came to my lunch table at school and wanted to fight for him.  I told her she could have him and laughed about it, why the hell would I want to fight for him.  My ex-husband told me a ton of lies about his past and I eat it up until he finally told me the truth, and I forgave him.

What would you do if someone kept lying to you, do you keep taking it or do you finally take a stand and do something that tells them that its not ok to use you?

I hate when someone try's to make me feel like there is something wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment