Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Worried

I don't know what is causing it but I feel very worried and scared, like something bad is around the corner and I can't see what it is. I feel a pressing against my chest and my heart is beating so fast, it's an unknown terror that is griping me.

I am trying to calm myself down and tell myself that I am just worrying needlessly but the emotional side of me is just not hearing any of it. I can't explain how worried I really feel, so very worried that my skin is clammy and I can't sleep.

Why do I feel like this; there is nothing major that I know of coming along, it just came on me tonight and I can almost feel it bearing down on me like a building storm clouds. I hope nothing comes of this; I really do, I am going to try to go to sleep and maybe this will go away in the night.

1 comment: